Essences of Her Soul

Time leaves, time arrives... But words from the bottomheart of mine for the past and present are always craved in this corner of my very own... For I want my moments of life to be shared and immortalised...

First TIME of my life~!!!

right nw, i dunno hw to tell out my feelings cz its kind of weird for miao ling to b blogging here...
previously,i used to b telling my frens dat i wouldnt lk blogging as its kinda boring n lifeless to me..
later,i discovered dat it is actually an avenue for me to share my moments n latest news of mine with all my loved ones..it helps me to keep in touch with my buddies n its a gud place for us 2 understand each other to the fullest..
ok thn...
at this moment..hereby i announce that my blog is officially BORN n its life would b full of colours with me in it!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment