Essences of Her Soul

Time leaves, time arrives... But words from the bottomheart of mine for the past and present are always craved in this corner of my very own... For I want my moments of life to be shared and immortalised...

Memorable Outing..deserves a remark in HEART...~~

it has been ages dat i did nt meet my high skul buddies..bt ytd was very different cz at las v gt d chance to get together n chat all v can regarding d latest news of each other, stories of our own wit different backgrounds, subjects, etc...along our conversations, i realised dat most of us had grown a lot to the extent dat evy1 has began with love attempts n stuffs lk dat...so, i think dat dis is gud as all of us r growing well u c..hahahah..by handling all these cases, im sure v will b more experienced in life...anyway, it was great ytd..at least v get 2 keep in touch with each other..i guess evy1 of us had enjoyed 2 d fullest too...hope dat v will meet again very soon..miss u GUYs!!!!




Mun YEE, me n May WAn..




May WAn n I





SMILE!!!~~~




This is how close v ARE....




My BUDDy...i love her~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment