Essences of Her Soul

Time leaves, time arrives... But words from the bottomheart of mine for the past and present are always craved in this corner of my very own... For I want my moments of life to be shared and immortalised...

'One Step' closer to the world of music....

this is my 1st post after skul has commenced...all the things have gone back into where it shld b...with my exam results that were already out from d oven, homeworks being given n skul activities continuing from where it has hesitated...bt sumthing very different has entered my way whn this semester has started as i had signed up for an idol competition in my skul..hahah..in fact, i myself din expected 2 join dis bt its my courage who play d whole game..
anyway,ytd was my audition for d grp singing.. if i hav nt mistaken, my audition was at 2 sumthing in d noon..b4 dat, my anxiety had reali gone into me badly..i was reali afraid dat i would b forgetting d lyrics n let my other 2 members down..nvm thn, back 2 d audition situation-as i went in 2 d room..3 of d lady judges were nt dat strict as hw i percieved thm b4 dat..without hesitating, v began our singing..after completing d whole thing..d judges started giving comments.basically, d comments r nt dat bad though wit oni certain mistakes dat v made during d singing..anyway, i was glad with d audition session..i cant believe dat i had actually done it 4 myself...its jz great for 3 of us..
d semifinalists will b announced by nex tues thn...if im in..its reali a bonus to me...jz pray hard for i hope 2 b closer to music...haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment