Essences of Her Soul

Time leaves, time arrives... But words from the bottomheart of mine for the past and present are always craved in this corner of my very own... For I want my moments of life to be shared and immortalised...

Words by Laziness~~

feelings of being restless after 2 days of hols due to the GOOD Friday n d saturday were playing lustily in d ambience of my soul 4 moment nw...

2 days jz passed without any signs of significance 4 me as al i was doin is jz lingering with my piles of books n notes...this is reali driving me crazy~~argh...


messy~~




piles of books n knowledges...



btw,i did bad in my audition las fri...
las tues was d day announcing d results, so my buddies n i braced ourselves 2 go n whether v r n d list or nt..too bad..i failed...as i was walking bac 2 my classroom,all d scenes of d practices that i had gone through n my hard work were al in line lk videos displaying in my mind...i questioned myself bout y dis happens bt no answer came bac..y d others can n i cant??it reali took me a long time 2 recover fr this...

anyway, failure does make ppl 2 b stronger, more resilient n dauntless wit challenges bcz they noe 2 b prepared 4 d worst..

bt im exhilirated for d experiences i gained..obviously, my way of actions n thoughts r well upgraded to another level in life fr dis sad disaster i would say...come on, life has still to b go on!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment