Essences of Her Soul

Time leaves, time arrives... But words from the bottomheart of mine for the past and present are always craved in this corner of my very own... For I want my moments of life to be shared and immortalised...

Marvellous Record Line^^ My History!

It was d earliest morning dat day for i had never had dat strong instinct to b awake so early..couldnt put away d loads of worries,fear,and anxiety which had been in me for the passed few days since i was brightened with the news dat my STPM results will b revealed on 25 Feb 2010.

The breakfast tasted aweful dat morning..loss of appetite was intensed..luckily i din throw my temper due to the strong rush flow of anxiety..i jz control..tried to..

Reached school at noon..i was so absorbed into my friends' reactions..some felt normal, while some bursted into tears..how bout mine thn??

Havent i enter the d room to obtain my result, my fren told me i gt all As..d fear spread into ashes leaving my soul behind with fulsome excitement,contentment,appreciation n gratitude..Of ultimate excitement dat i had put a beautiful ending to my high school life.

Celebrated dat day unofficially with my buddies who had scored vr well too..felt really relaxed and thankful for wat the GOD had gave me..

Looking forward for more nw..anew journey will commence very soon..awaits d challenges n obstacles in front!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment