Essences of Her Soul

Time leaves, time arrives... But words from the bottomheart of mine for the past and present are always craved in this corner of my very own... For I want my moments of life to be shared and immortalised...

Pool of Frustrations...

Scholarships' essays are really taking off my nerves.wat kind of answer they are trying to expect from me, i do not know!!Im just putting up my best..squeeze out my maturity and knowledge, put them in sentences and send them out.after a long period of abandon to my writing, now i ought to dig my writing skills that are like rusting in one corner,pissed at me for not using them such a long time.

Then , there was a misunderstanding between me and a buddy..i was trying to explain my prob,trying to tell that im not in head over heels for that guy and he was forcing me to subscribe to his opinion simultaneously. how i wished i was awarded with the magic wand and shrink him to be an unspoken person, so that he could listen to what i say, silently.felt frustrated over him, din wanna continue the conversation with him at that moment. why people always assumed that they knew evything jz by observations??dun judge the book by its cover;same philosophy, duh!!

Just got my hair cut today..it was actually to make layers to my hair and unthicken the bushy look. kinda satisifed with it though it looks a bit messy. This is just the temporary period for it will grow longer, thn it will look better i hope so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment