Essences of Her Soul

Time leaves, time arrives... But words from the bottomheart of mine for the past and present are always craved in this corner of my very own... For I want my moments of life to be shared and immortalised...

Start of something new~

wee...woke up very early today though i have my 2 weeks hols dat jz oni commenced..bt d reason behind it was due 2 my chemistry teacher wanting 2 giv us d "Extra Class" for d inorganic chemistry(1st 2 chaps...)basically, all of us were actually reluctant to attend d class as v r already in d holiday mood..haha..thank god dat she managed 2 finish al in 1 shot so v do nt hav 2 attend another session 2mr..yay!!

anyway..i guess i was very guilty over d procrastination for d pas weekend cz i went out on sat nite n ytd wit my frens..d sat nite was for d RELAY FOR LIFE event in Bukit Jalil so i think its quite meaningful cz i hav nvr participate in such events b4..bt too bad i din stay overnite cz i noe my buddies enjoy a lot during d whole thing...nvm thn, ytd i went out wit some of my frens who were d volunteers of dat event..v went for drinks n food n went bac around 6pm..hahah...

since i had spent bout 3 days refreshing myself, its time for me to start work cz i wil b having my biology n maths papers after d hols..my exam hasnt finish yet!!so, al d best to my frens in revising n enjoy d hols!!(im working hard too..hahah)

0 comments:

Post a Comment