Essences of Her Soul

Time leaves, time arrives... But words from the bottomheart of mine for the past and present are always craved in this corner of my very own... For I want my moments of life to be shared and immortalised...

Update~

here's a post again..recently was nt dat busy cz exam was jz over...gonna watch transformers 2mr..my buddies said its interesting, exciting, funny, action-filled...so lets c 2mr..

btw, there was dis trend in my class where evy1 is getting an english name 4 themselves except me..my buddies did think of some good names 4 me bt i dun reali favour thm..
Eg: Elizabeth (by sime)
Elaine, Michelle...(by Chian Ping)
Kat(by Win Zee)

i thght of Myolie or Sherrian actually..or mayb Christy...Catherina?im nt sure..haha..those r d ones popped out fr my mind..hw bout Gorgeous??haha..nvm thn...its nt dat important actually..its jz 4 d fun of it..
i had school 2day bt evy1 seemed so restless..sighing 4 maths n our weekend..nex sat goin 4 study tour in INTI college..4 d whole day...hope 2 get something from there..

ytd heard bout Michael Jackson's death..somehow a great STAR had left us n gone 2 where he supposed to be..in a way it mayb a set free 4 him since he is suffering fr heavy debts n sicknesses..

anyway MJ,

*v will miss u n ur music lives forever in my heart..*

0 comments:

Post a Comment