Essences of Her Soul

Time leaves, time arrives... But words from the bottomheart of mine for the past and present are always craved in this corner of my very own... For I want my moments of life to be shared and immortalised...

A full Stop

Phew~~

exam jz finished 3 hours ago...n dats y im free to scribble a post here..a full stop over d 1 mth ++ torture to me..hahah..basically, b4 dis ends, evything seemed so robotic wit books wit me, no rest, eye bags, tired physically n mentally, no good sleep at nites, no enjoyment, no loitering around, no procrastination..d list is endless...thank god i managed to survive thru these harsh times..i seriously need some good rest..im sure my other buddies think d same lk me..haha..

bt my STPM trial is coming soon though..i guess its around mid September..so, i cant reali play around dat long actuali as i nid early preparations 4 d trial..sigh~
anyway, its time 4 enjoyment nw..recently, there r a lot of movies up on d big screen..cant wait to watch al of them..bt i seriously nid companions.. cz i dun like 2 watch movies al by myself..hahah..mayb v wil b organising a gathering 4 my high skul classmates by dis 2 weeks..(since im free 4 d moment).besides, i want shopping!! i had nt been searching around 4 clothes, heels, bags n etc 4 such a long time...nid 2 make my collections a wider range..omg..too much to do b done after my exam..to fulfill wat a girl has been longing 4 so long..

btw, i wil b getting my chemistry papers 2mr..hope so d results r gud..

n 1 thing dat i knew jz by dis morning is dat Form 6 wil b having tutorial classes starting from July..dis is reali another tiring session 4 us..sigh~~mayb lk wat yan ping said, v shld bring some packets of coffee 2 skul so dat it can wake me up during d noon session...hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment