Essences of Her Soul

Time leaves, time arrives... But words from the bottomheart of mine for the past and present are always craved in this corner of my very own... For I want my moments of life to be shared and immortalised...

Mass Killing did more GOOD than HARM!!!

I guess dat dying r nt something 2 b sad n pity of according to how ppl use to b mentioning al d time as long as u live with a meaning for yourself...same goes to the rats ytd!!!
basically, v did a dissection for d white rats ytd for d entire day..mine was a Minnie Mouse bt i stil had 2 end her life so dat she cn let me c d inside of her...haha..
i actually did d skinning n separation of d muscles quite fast b4 my friends had finished...i guess d part of looking out 4 d connection between d small n large intestines was a monotonous n eye-straining session..thank god im able 2 figure out her intestines!
nex, v r supposed 2 remove the whole respiratory system which i did after a long time removing all d connective tissues..lastly, v ended d whole session with Dettol..(sterilising evything including my dissection set)
i guess its great ytd though my Minnie stinks at d end part of dissection..hope she is blessed in d heaven as her sacrifice 4 me is a good deed~~
My Minnie..

waiting 2 b operated..

enjoying ourselves b4 d dissection~~

looks proficient!!
serious at work~

0 comments:

Post a Comment