Essences of Her Soul

Time leaves, time arrives... But words from the bottomheart of mine for the past and present are always craved in this corner of my very own... For I want my moments of life to be shared and immortalised...

A Test for the Soul....

ppl used 2 b saying dat sad experiences mould sum1's maturity..i was al d while accepting this saying as sumthing trivial till whn i was in dat situation...recently,many problems were circulating around my loved ones n me which im trying my best 2 give thm the best solutions..i wonder y probs happen in such a sudden,which i myself cant get used 2 it these days..i understand dat relationships n frenships r sumthing dat nids to b cherished, nurtured, enjoyed, n maintained bt different combinations of ppl n human factors makes those difficult to b achieved..mayb i shld brace myself along d facing to all these matters...a test, perhaps...



PS:yp, i noe u cant adapt to d recent changes..i understand hw u feel cz im in d same shoes as u...bt believe me, jz do wat u think u r supposed n correct to 2 do...rmb, life has stil to b go on n v have 2 move 4ward..there r stil a lot of ur loved ones supporting u..lk me!!!!ahaha..jz b strong...

0 comments:

Post a Comment