Essences of Her Soul

Time leaves, time arrives... But words from the bottomheart of mine for the past and present are always craved in this corner of my very own... For I want my moments of life to be shared and immortalised...

Tired n Busy day but not a REMEDY to a GIRL's sorrow...**

Labour Day is d happiest day for employees in d whole world cz they had a special rest dedicated for thm..bt for students lk us, its jz rather a free day 4 us to enjoy our own leisure time..

well, ytd, my muscles were all practising anaerobic respiration cz i use too much of ATP roaming around Tanjung Sepat due 2 my parents forcing power to ask me to join thm...
bt stil,i dun hav d mood to enjoy the whole trip ytd cz my thgts was on some1 else...i dunno y dis happens bt all d scenes of my happy moments wit dat person keep playing in me...i try to control myself bt its uncontrollable...y?was my decision on las Thursday a wrong thing?bt i had done it...wat cn i do??u cant turn the clock back...n i noe dat i had seriously hurt my buddy's feelings..im so sorry..i hope dat person is ok..bt im nt ok 4 d moment..i dunno y..after so much i hav done, i noe i have to move forward cz v need 2 b responsible for wat v had done..sometimes,v have 2 sacrifice ourselves to make ends meet...

here r d photos of my tired trip ytd..

my bro n i..
so obsessed...
cool~~

omg...hw beautiful is d sunset...


sunny....bt nice beach!!

Yummy...look at d colour!!

Say cheesseseee!!!!


wow..cn u c d longans??


who finish my coconut drink??


my bro n his coconut....

0 comments:

Post a Comment